Monday, April 20, 2009

Hungry? How 'bout Crawfish?

Oh man, is this cool or what? This amazing crawfish caught my eye in the CRAFT Flickr Pool Weekly Roundup. So I headed over to GoBuggyGo's photostream and saw lots more of her outrageous, hand-sewn felt goodies. I love this crawfish dinner! Nice work, Go Buggy! Check out more awesome faux food in Go Buggy's Etsy shop.

While you're at it, you might want to look around at more amazing food-themed plush and felt delights. There are a ton of cool examples on Etsy! The craftsmanship is outstanding, and the pieces usually have a very impressive level of detail. What a fun gift these pieces would make! I would've loved having these to play "kitchen" with as a kid. They would've been great for serving in my pretend restaurant.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin