Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey, is my mouth too low?




That's what Max is wondering, I bet. And I'm thinking: yes. Yes, Max, you're mouth is strangely low. Why is it way down on your neck? Come to think of it, you don't really have much of a neck at all, poor guy.

These are the kinds of details I've been working out with my prototype monkey toy over the past couple of days. I'm trying to finish a few to take to the Austin Handmade Market. Seeing as how it's only a few days away, I should probably quit playin' on the interwebs & get back to work. Will post more pics of Max soon(with a perfectly cute face & a neck). He even has a little girlfriend, Molly.



3 comments:

  1. Yes, dear, your mouth is too low!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a happy mistake to me! Nobody's perfect. Just keep on smilin' and eat a banana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh THAT's what rhymes with funky! I was thinking skunky, which did seem an odd choice. Love the hat, Max!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin