Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pretty Pics: Sunny Santa Fe



It's rainy & overcast today here in Austin, so I thought I'd share some sunshine-filled photos with ya. These pics are from the road trip P & I took when we moved from Seattle to Austin in August 2008. I have a lot of wonderful pictures from that trip that I'll share here from time to time, even though they're now over a year old. You don't mind, do you?







We soaked up the pretty Pueblo Revival Style buildings, the Barrio De Analco Historic District and the fabulous Canyon Road galleries. These bronze works by Sergio Bustamante at The Meyer East Gallery were my absolute fave. I hope to someday own a dreamy piece by this Guadalajaran artist!



Hope you've enjoyed my photo tour of Santa Fe! Have you ever been there? If so, what struck your fancy?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin