Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So much going on!




There are so many things I've been wanting to post about - 1920s hair & makeup inspiration; the Bookmaking class I just finished teaching; the Printmaking class I just started teaching; the upcoming East Austin Studio Tour...

But right now I am just working furiously to get ready for a big craft show I'm doing this weekend, the Hill Country Arts & Crafts Fair in Georgetown. I am really excited about it because it will be my first really big show (2 days, 140 artists/craftspeople & an estimated 2-3,000 attendees!), which also makes me nervous. So I better get back to work, but just wanted to post the info here, because if you're a local you might wanna check this out! Buy handmade this holiday season! There will be jewelry, pottery, clothing, accessories, hand-carved wooden items, quilts, stained-glass products, ceramics, silk-flower arrangements and Christmas items. Five food vendors will also have their wares for sale including kettle corn, hot dogs, burgers, fries, hand-dipped ice cream, corn dogs, fudge, soup, sausage wraps, and nachos. and admission is free! So come on out!



1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great show, good luck getting ready! i definitely plan to stop by the wondercraft for the east austin studio tour. : )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin