Friday, November 20, 2009

$10 poster set including Gilbert Ford, my new fave illustrator



Oh my gosh, I just had to let you know about this amazing set of 15 newsprint posters you can get for only $10! That's right folks, you get the whole "15 Uses for Newsprint" set for only TEN dollars! I just ordered mine. Thank you, Grace Bonney, for your post about The Pencil Factory on Design*Sponge today!










The artists of The Pencil Factory are all really cool, but I especially love Gilbert Ford. His "Rear Windows" poster (above) is my favorite among this magnificent set. So I checked out Gilbert Ford's website & found that I loooooooove all of his work!







The quirky, retro style is just so cheerful & fun. I mean, look at this adorable little holiday dog toy! Click the pic to download your own!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin