Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Item: Sweet Little Baby Hats!




Just a sneak-peek at a new item I'm making now - sorry for the less than stellar photo. It was taken last weekend at the Hill Country Arts & Crafts Fair, about a half hour before it started pouring down raining, unfortunately. All in all, the show was fun, but not a great one for me. But at least I got a lot of things made! I've been wanting to do these baby hats for a while now - they are so cute! The little appliqued stars are made of cute prints that coordinate with the onesies. And the great thing is that they are adjustable up to a toddler size because of the knot on top.

I'll have them up in my Etsy shop soon, but if you're a local, you can find them in the WonderCraft's Airstream boutique on the East Austin Studio Tour! The tour starts this weekend and runs through 11/22. We'll be out at stop #45 as guests of Courtney Gray/Creative Side Jewelry Academy. Hope to see you!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin