Friday, July 2, 2010

I Heart Art: Paper Sculpture




I've been a big fan of Matthew Sporzynski's work for a while now, ever since I first noticed his paper sculptures in Real Simple magazine. He is amazingly talented, & I just love paper sculpture. When I was a high school art teacher a few years back, I even had some of his pages from Real Simple hanging on the walls of my classroom! So I was really excited to read about his new gig for Sherwin Williams on Craft. He's using paint chips for the constructions in their ads - brilliant!

Here are a few more of my faves from Sporzynski's gallery on RealSimple.com:



Everything is made of paper; even the "suds" on the floor! Amazing.





Have you seen any really creative ads lately? Please share!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin