Monday, February 1, 2010

Creative Genius: Emily Hensen


Have you ever seen a more cheerful room?! This display of bird houses on a painted tree is such a simple, lovely idea, but something I've never thought of myself or seen done anywhere else. I love it! It caught my eye over on Design*Sponge today.

And oh how I love this chalkboard wall! You see them a lot, but this is one of my favorites - it's just so cute & Parisian cafe-looking!

Emily's living room is so funky & light & airy! We're trying to create a more light & airy feeling in our own home, so this pic really spoke to me. We definitely won't be painting our floors white (they're original hardwoods & in beautiful condition), but I am looking for a lighter color for the walls.

We've just re-painted our hallway & seeing how good it looks makes me really look forward to doing the rest of the house! I'll be posting soon about the extensive remodeling we're doing right now in our hallway. Take a peek at my Flickr set if you're curious to see the process unfolding. And be sure to pop over to Design*Sponge for the full Sneak Peek: Emily Hensen post.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin