Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adorable Postal Workers by Richard Scarry


How cute is this Valentine delivery man, er, squirrel? I just love Richard Scarry; he was a childhood fave of mine. I scanned this from his Best Storybook Ever, which I recently bought used on Amazon for only a few bucks.

I also got What Do People Do All Day? which has another cutie-pie postal worker, Uncle Benny the Postmaster.



If you ask me, there's nothing cuter than animals going about their days doing the laundry, fighting fires, building roads & bridges, plowing the fields & raising their kids. All while remembering their good manners, of course! My growing collection of inspiring children's books definitely feels more complete now that I've added some classic Richard Scarry.

What was your favorite picture book as a kid? I might need to add it to my library!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin