Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pretty Pics: Dreaming of Spring...



I write this from my bed, propped up on pillows, laptop uncomfortably perched on a pillow on my lap. Bundled in blankets, pajamas still on & it's almost noon. I have a cold. Yuck. Icky-sicky. I can't wait for it to run its course, and I can't wait for some warmer weather!

The holidays have been fun, but I'm kinda over them. As friends make party-hopping plans for New Year's Eve, all I want to do is cuddle up on the couch & watch old movies.

I took this photo in late August of last year at one of our favorite nurseries, The Great Outdoors. I'm ready to pay them another visit for inspiration & get back out in our garden! We have exciting plans for an outdoor room on the back patio...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin