Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How I Spend My Days...




Yep, for real. I actually spent this afternoon making fabric-covered mustaches, then posing in one for these silly pictures. It was for my work, I swear! It was prep for the Beard Folks Art Show the other WonderCraft gals & I will be attending this Friday at Austin Handmade.


This party is gonna be fabulous! Beard-themed art by Corinne Loperfido, DIY mustache-making with The WonderCraft, music from Team Fabrication...


food from Sugar Mama's Bakeshop, drinks with Treaty Oak Rum, beer from Saint Arnold Brewery, wacky-fun people - and it's all FREE! What's not to like?!


Oh, there is one thing not to like. This will be the last bash at Austin Handmade. Sadly, they will be closing their doors on November 1. So come on out & help them go out with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. Every morning I wake up and think, Maaan, I wish I had a fake fabric mustache to wear today... If only we lived in Austin, my dreams could come true!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin